Android version 2.9.1. of First Class Flight Attendant Assistant was released to the Android Market and submitted to Amazon Appstore for Android today. It includes the following changes:
Added 7 new seating charts by users request, listed below:
- Air National Guard C-40C
- Airbus A320 (Coach 150 seats)
- Boeing 767-200 (18 seats 1-3 ABCEFG)
- Boeing 737-300 (Economy 137 seats)
- Being 737-500 (Economy 122 seats)
- Boeing 737-700 (Economy 137 seats)
- Embraer ERJ-190 (Coach 100 seats)
The next app release of both Android and iOS versions should sync up the feature list (food item pictures for Android) and seating charts (5 new Coach and Economy class for iOS).
Please post if you have any questions. Thanks.